Thursday, September 6, 2012

Festive Friday - Celebrate the Season...

Happy Friday my friends!

September really is here, isn't it? I am sure noticing a different light quality these days, and the temperatures are certainly dropping at night. I do love fall, but I am not really ready to let go of summer yet!

However, I am getting excited for the things that fall brings; hearty cooking, cozy sweaters, Halloween... it helps me get over the heartbreak of losing summer!

It's Friday, which means it's time for me to share something festive with you! This week, the challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is to create a mini-card, something 4x3 or smaller... so I created a tiny little 3x3 note card.




These are so easy to put together (I made a few at the same time so that we have some to sell at the craft sale), and I think they're just adorable.


This is such a Shirley theme - vintage ornaments in a soft, icy blue... this is her favourite kind of Christmas!

Simple, but lovely, and so much fun to make... how could I go wrong?

Thank you so much for popping in on me today, and have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Such a sweet little card Meredith!

Amanda said...

Meredith, your card is absolutely Stunning!! Clean and Simple is always, always a stunner in my book :) Your colors, the stamp you chose and the pretty seafoam cardstock all look so gorgeous :)

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Geri said...

Simple, yet so, so pretty, Meredith!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...