Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Every Single Day...

Hey guys!

Are you having a good week so far? I tell you, every time I think we'll 'get back' to a relaxed pace, I am reminded that for our house, there really is no such thing. We like to be busy!

We've been having some beautiful fall days lately... warm and sunny, though with a crispness in the air and a distinctly autumnal quality to the daylight. I figure since we're still enjoying warm temperatures, I can still share summery cards with you!


A few months back, I discovered the joy of crafting with crepe paper. I am completely hooked! I have used it more on layouts than anything else, but this is a card that I created using some to create a fun ruffle.


Isn't it fun? It just adds a little something, I think. Here is a close up of the layers:



Just crumple 'em and stick 'em down! I am partial to the pale, soft colours myself, but I think it would look just as great in some vibrant colours too!

Thanks so much for popping in... I'll be back on Friday with some holiday goodies for you!

Pin It

4 comments:

Linda E said...

Fabulous idea! Looks just like the Dear Lizzy paper! This idea is going right on my Pinterest board! Thansk for sharing.

Leigh said...

Super pretty, Meredith! I haven't tried crepe paper yet on my projects.... do you buy a special kind?

Maureen said...

the texture is fabulous! I also love that banner paper :)

Geri said...

This is just the sweetest! Your crepe paper treatment is always fabulous and it is here again! LOVE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...