Monday, August 6, 2012

Yum...

WELL.

Don't you all know how to make a girl feel good! The response to my new stint with the Flourishes Beautiful World Tour Team has been overwhelming, to say the least. You are all so encouraging and supportive, and I can't thank you enough for making me feel so great! THANK YOU!

But let's get back to the crafts, shall we?


You know those lucious, giant round lollipops that you used to get as a kid? I don't know about you, but to me, these ones were a bit gourmet. Even now, when I see them (at the dollar store - where it's nothing but gourmet, right? *wink*), I want to do something with them. Eat them? Oh no, no thank you. But the colours are so pretty, I knew I could do something to dress them up.


Waltzingmouse Stamps have some pretty incredible templates that you can download... the best part? A lot of them are *free*! This happens to be one of those ones... you can download it here.

I put together a whole bunch of stuff to dress this up - pom poms, lace, organza rose, Thickers... Just having fun at my table, you know? I actually am not even sure who I'll give this little treat to, but it's there waiting for when the time is right, and I had fun making it, which is the best part!

Bathroom Update: Wow, some of you are actually reading this part of my posts! Ha! Well, we were a day ahead of schedule on Friday, but then we hit a plumbing hiccup on Saturday that slowed things right down. Lucky my hubby is the plumber! *wink*  We are basically complete with the exception of painting the trim, hanging the door, and adding the towel bars - which are being shipped to us and not here just yet. When it it completely put together, I'll post pictures for you!

Thanks so much for popping in on me; as always, I am so happy to have you!

Pin It

4 comments:

Pauline said...

This is so sweet and a fab little gift! I always forget about the free templates that Claire offers, these would make lovely Halloween treats too!

Geri said...

This is adorable!! The Thickers almost look like foam! How stinkin' cute! I'm hoppin on your Flourishes hop! Got a few in yesterday, but I'm not to you and your BLUE BEAUTY yet...I'm trying to enjoy the WHOLE thing, in order! I haven't forgotten you! (I'm seriously giddy for ya!)

Emma said...

Great little gift idea Meredith, very cute :)

Leigh said...

Super sweet, Meredith!
And congratulations on being on the DT for Flourishes-- very well deserved!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...