Thursday, August 16, 2012

You Are Just The Ticket...

Hi friends!

Okay, I just have to get something out of the way here... in the past while, I've had a few emails and comments where people call me Shirley. Now, I love Shirley, as you know, and it isn't that I have a problem with being called Shirley... it's just that I am *not* actually Shirley! *wink*  I just took a glance at my blog, and I realized that there is really nothing here to tell you who I actually am, if you were just stopping in for the first time! Oops...

So I updated my profile photo to tell you that I am Meredith, not Shirley, and I kept the tab up top for those who might be completely confused as to who Shirley actually is.

Wouldn't want to be stealing Shirley's thunder, right?

Okay, now I have a project to share with you... one that I, Meredith, made a few weeks ago.


Remember how I love Crate Paper? I thought you might... well, I tried to fit as much Crate on one little card as I could... then I added even more in the way of embellishments. Because I love a card full of "stuff".


This is all papers and chipboard from the Pretty Party collection, though the ticket was stamped and die cut with Papertrey Ink products (Just The Ticket). Um, LOVE the Tim Holtz paperclip pin!

Alright, I am in the middle of baking this:



We are only doing 4 layers, though... good thing; it's a terribly hot day here, and I want to have that oven off before we hit the peak of it!

Pin It

3 comments:

Emma said...

Fabulous card Meredith, such pretty colours. That cake looks AMAZING! I made something similar for my son's second birthday, but with rainbow colours. They are loads of fun :)

Jen Adcock said...

So sweet! Doesn't the PTI Just The Ticket play well with all the Crate Paper gorgeousness? Well done. And that cake! Wow!

frommycraftroom said...

Great card. What a yummy looking cake! Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...