Saturday, August 4, 2012

Some EXCITING News!

I do *not* keep secrets. It's pretty well known in my circle... I'll keep YOUR secret like a vault, but if there is anything fun going on in my neck of the woods, I want to tell everyone all about it. I am an open book, and don't have the capacity to keep things to myself.

So just imagine how hard it's been, keeping a secret from you for three, count them THREE weeks! I just about cried with excitement when I opened my email to find an invitation to join the Flourishes Beautiful World Tour Design Team!


The team is made up of a variety of designers from around the globe, and every month we will come together to bring you an inspiring Blog Hop around the world, featuring creations made with that month's theme in mind. There are prizes too!


Tomorrow marks my first post with the team, so be sure to stop by the Flourishes Blog to hop along with me! The card I've posted today is a little something I created awhile ago, but never got around to sharing. Just a little something, since a post with no pictures is no fun!

I am so grateful to Flourishes for this opportunity, and I can't wait to get started! Thank you so much for stopping by, and be sure to check back in the morning for all the details!

Pin It

13 comments:

Pauline said...

Woohoo! Big congratulations Meredith, such a well deserved post! Your colouring really brings out the best in these beautiful images, and I can't wait to see what you make! Well done! Xx

Dina Kowal said...

Looking forward to working with you, Meredith! I'm excited about tomorrow!

--Dina

Anne-Elise said...

So nice to be in the same team, Meredith!! Love your work! Your card is beautiful!!

Ruth S said...

Oh big congrats Meredith! Your beautiful cards will be a great inspiration addition at Flourishes Beautiful World team!
Can't wait to see more beautifullness from you, Rx

Elena said...

Soooo exciting! Huge hugs & congrats!

Geri said...

Yiiippppeeeeee!!!!! Although, I must say...I'm not surprised. All your cards are beautiful...I love all your pretty CP layers...and I ALWAYS enjoy what you do with PTI goodies...but I really think some your very best work is done with the Flourishes stamps. You really know how to make them shine...the stunning, but subtle backgrounds you come up with...they just agree with you!! Just like THIS one! I absolutely LOVE it...simple, but so very beautiful!! I am so very, very happy for you!! And proud, too!!

Cammie said...

Congratulations! Your cards are always so pretty. You will be a great addition to the team!

Pauline said...

Big congratulations Meredith, I'm not surprised in the least as you make wonderful cards with thes beautiful images! Well done, I couldn't be more pleased for you! Xx

Sasha said...

Exciting times! Looking forward to working with you, Meredith.

Tonya Jastad said...

Congratulations! I love your style and can't wait to see your new creations!

Kerry said...

Congrats Mer!

Angela Fehr said...

Congratulations, Meredith! You deserve it!

Heather Jensen said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you...this CAS card is very pretty with the lace trim and yummy raspberries. :)

Hugs~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...