Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love You Forever...

Hello my friends...

I hope your week is going well... I've been dealing with some family issues, and I expect I will be for awhile... so it's been kind of overwhelming this past couple of days.

I do have a card to share with you - something I made a few weeks ago, but hadn't posted yet.


You know how I love stamping my own background paper, and this one in particular was pretty cool, because I used the largest stamp in Papertrey Ink's Lace Bouquet, and it was a different effect than just stamping a pattern.


Simple, but really effective!

So things might be quieter than usual around here for the next little while, as I deal with everything that's going on. I'll miss my blog if I am gone for too long, though, and stamping is my refuge, so I am sure you'll see me here and there.

Thanks for popping in, friends!

Pin It

4 comments:

Maureen said...

what a lovely card...CAS and beautiful...sorry things are difficult...wishing you strength and grace as you go through it. Also wanted to let you know that I'm CASEing you tomorrow night on my CASE Study post :) Take care :)

Geri said...

Ooooo, Meredith...this is a stunner!! Love the reds with your bold sentiment! And I DO hope everythings OK...you're worrying me a little! Take care, my dear, of you and those you love!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I'm sorry you're facing a tough time and hugs and prayers for you as you go through it. I just adore this card - what a beauty! And, I can totally relate - through the tough times, creating has really helped me come to terms with the not so nice stuff I've had to face recently. Thinking of you.

Pauline said...

Beautiful card! i love the shadow stamping.
Hope you are ok xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...