Sunday, July 15, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - 3...

It's been awhile since I did one of these posts, I think! I have created a couple of layouts recently, so I'll have a few SS posts coming your way in the weeks ahead, and maybe even keep going after that... who knows? *wink*

In case you're new to my blog, I started doing a weekly feature on my blog that I called Scrapbook Sunday. I did it in the hopes that it would force me to catch up on my scrapping, because my youngest daughter was seriously lacking layouts. Poor thing. Luckily, it's worked, and her first year book is nearly complete - and only shortly after her second birthday! Ha!


Recently, I took a trip to my LSS just to browse... I usually try to see stuff in person there, then I rush home and order it online because the prices are so much better (yep, that's how I support my local vendors) - better prices means more stuff for mama to scrap with! Well.. I found some American Crafts stuff that had to come home with me... See? Even if I try to save tons of money, I still give the locals enough as well!



This is a picture of my oldest, just before her third birthday - a *year* ago! I don't know how we're closing in on four already. I usually try to take photos of my girls wearing their birthday dresses before the party ever happens - it's impossible for me to get proper ones on the day of, generally!


Lately, I am pretty obsessed with crepe paper... I could put it on every layout.



It's so fluffy and pretty, and it adds so much texture!



Thanks for popping in! I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend, my friends!

Pin It

6 comments:

Geri said...

So, SO beautiful, Meredith! I love the offset photo with that unposed face! And the layout is so pretty!! Love the other pretty layers with the soft crepe paper! Love the pretty flowers, too! This one's a fave!

Jenny said...

Pretty, pretty! Gorgeous layout!

Linda said...

Lovely,lovely LO and such a dear photo.
Xx

Leigh said...

Very pretty layout, Meredith! I especially love the painted frame!

Emma said...

So pretty, your daughter and the layout! The crepe paper looks great.

Pauline said...

Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...