Monday, July 23, 2012

Lucky to Count You as a Friend...

Hi friends!

Popping in for a quick post before it's time to put the kids to bed... Do you ever have nights where you know it's getting way too late, but you can't bear to interrupt the fun they're having? Emma is with her grandmother right now, working in one of her activity books. That girl *loves* to learn, and who am I to stop her?



So you all know that I am a huge fan of using stamp sets outside of their intended purpose, right? I bought the "Luck of the Irish" set from Papertrey Ink awhile back, and I can't believe the mileage I've gotten out of it - particularly considering I have yet to ink it up to create something for St. Patrick's Day! This sentiment is one of my favourites....



Was I asleep when American Crafts released the Dear Lizzy - Neapolitan line, or what? I remember when they were peeking it, and I liked it, but it fell off the radar. Then I bought a couple of 12x12's... and soon after I had to go back and get the 6x6 pad. I *love* it!

Well, it's definitely past bedtime, so I better go tend to the kiddos... Night night!

Pin It

3 comments:

Elena said...

I bought 2 packs of that 6x6 pad - it's so beautiful! Your card is so lovely :)

Geri said...

That IS a sweet sentiment!! And pretty card...love that calico!

Cassie_lu said...

what a great use of a holiday set in a very non-traditional way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...