Monday, July 30, 2012

Just a Note...

Hi Friends!

Well, Bathroom Renovation 2012 (ha!) is about to commence. We've packed up the vanity, removed all the knick knacks, it's ready to be pulled apart. We've purchased everything, so it's just a matter of getting to it! I'll do my best to post pictures when it's done... I didn't take before photos (oops!), so you'll have to make do with just the afters...

Onto the paper goodies! Recently, I was challenged to create a 3x3 card. I've never done anything that small before, so I thought 'yeah, let's try that!'... and set off to create something tiny!


It came together really quick, and because it's so small, it was so easy to put it together. I loved working in this scale, and think I might do some more for our holiday sale in December.


How cute is that?! The bloom is just from Michael's, and the a couple of stamps pulled the whole thing together. Quick and easy. This would be the perfect card for a floral delivery, or a box of treats for your neighbour... at least, that's what I'll tell my customers in December! *wink*

It's a quick one from me tonight... I am off to Pinterest for some ideas to create art for the reno - we're going to be left with a blank wall after we remove a too-big-for-a-powder-room towel bar.... Thank you so much for visiting!

Pin It

4 comments:

Luanne said...

This is great Meridith! I forget to make mini-notes... Love yours!

Leigh said...

So pretty and sweet, Meredith! That size is adorable!

Geri said...

Oh, so pretty!!!

Steph H said...

Oh, love this mini piece of art! Kind of a Shabby Chic look - the fabric and crochet flower with the pearl accent is just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...