Monday, July 9, 2012

Hi!

Whew! I think it's been a week since I posted! This past week flew by so fast, I don't even know where it went! We've finally, *finally* seen some summer weather, so we're spending our days OUTSIDE. The girls are in the (kiddie) pool from sun up to sun down, running around in their adorable little bathing suits. I *love* it.


A couple of weeks ago, I was visiting my LSS for inspiration - I actually don't buy a ton locally anymore, because online shopping is a lot more economical for me - but sometimes there are things I just can't resist. Like cherry covered paper... you know it came home with me.


This is all paper from American Crafts - it just all went together *so* perfectly. This is one of my most favourite cards in a long time! I am sure it will be Emma's in some form at some point!

That's it for me... I just got all my new Crate Paper goodies, so I have a project to get started on for an order - and I am so excited to get it going. I can't wait to share it with you!

Pin It

7 comments:

Elena said...

I love all that fuzzy trim! It is such a pretty card :)

Jenny said...

Too cute! You're right, that paper is too sweet to pass up. It IS perfect with those cherries!

Robin said...

So Cute! I love those little cherries!

Geri said...

You are RIGHT! Those papers look adorable together!! I think this is one of my all time fav's too!! Too sweet!!

Jennette @ Netties Expressions said...

I love this card! The papers are so cheery with cherries... :) the ribbon is perfect...good job!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card I just love the rich colours and the sweet pom pom trim.

Amber said...

I decided to take some time today to peruse your blog - you know I love your style! This card is just fab. I am completely unable to make anything like this - so I envy your ability to put the perfect amount of everything in the perfect place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...