Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday...

Hello again! I am squeaking in a second post here today, so I can link up with this week's challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays! If you're looking for my Papertrey Ink Blog Hop post, scroll down, or click here.

This week, the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays is to create a card using a black card base. I just so happen to have recently created 2 cards that fit this bill! However, I only seem to have one photographed, so I am sharing that one with you today!



This is a very simple card for me, but I still love it. I am always drawn to really graphic, simple designs. And I brought out a *really* old Papertrey set for this one - I bought it used on the forum, and hardly use it - but I really love how it turned out on this card, so I'll need to remember that!



That's all from me - my laptop battery is threatening to die on me, so I better get going before I lose my whole post! If I manage to photograph the other card before the link-up closes, I'll be sure to share it with you! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

6 comments:

Lisa A. said...

Graphic and simple...beautiful!! LOVE your gem adorned banner...wonderful!! Thanks for adding your creative lovliness to the gallery this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Laura B. said...

I love the tiny gems on each banner, so adorable!!!

Cassie_lu said...

great CAS card and I really like the rhinestones in the center of each bitty banner

paperella said...

Meredith, this is stunning in it's simplicity! Those rhinestones add such a charm! So glad you are playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is dead on CAS - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

Geri said...

This is the sweetest little CAS card...those matching rhinestones are just the perfect touch!! You did CAS some sweet justice with this one, darlin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...