Friday, July 20, 2012

Festive Friday - Holiday Cheer

Hey guys!

I am trying to get at least a couple of regular posts back up and running around here... mainly because it does me the favour when I do! I started my Festive Friday posts to help save me from the last minute panic of creating holiday cards in November. Last year, it worked like a charm for me! This year, I started creating in the hopes that I would stay on track for a craft sale Shirley and I are doing this December.

We have decided we want to create some wine tags to bring with us, so I created one to get the ideas flowing... I don't know about you, but sometimes when I am mass producing something, the first one is always the hardest - once I do that one, I seem to start to get into the groove of designing!


This was a really straightforward process - we don't want to have to price these very high, so we are trying to keep the process really simple and affordable. Most of what we create to take with us will likely be a close variation of this one!


Thanks so much for popping by - are you even thinking about the holidays yet? I have to say, the craft sale is throwing me off a bit - I am either *way* ahead of things (if nothing sells), or *way* behind (if everything sells)... we'll see, right?

Have a wonderful weekend! We're off on the girls' first camping trip, to a nearby campground. We haven't been camping for years ourselves, but I know this is going to be *very* different than what we're used to! Wish us luck!

Pin It

4 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

This tag is just gorgeous, Meredith! I love the deep colors and the layering, especially with the green bell on the bows :) Good luck on the camping trip, I'm sure you're going to have a blast!

June K said...

Very pretty wine tag. Looks so rich and perfect for gift giving.

Geri said...

This is just a perfect little tag, Meredith!! REALLY! It's PERFECT!!

Pauline said...

This is a gorgeous festive tag Meredith! Love this snowflake shape.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...