Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Birthday Wishes For You...

Hey Friends!

This week has been busy, so it's flying past me again... why does summer always go by so fast? I know you're going to tell me it's because of all the fun summer activities... but that isn't the case here - apparently Summer finally arrives on Thursday, but I'll wait to see it with my own eyes!



Today I have a birthday card to share, which I created using lots of patterned papers, die cuts, and the one set of Verve stamps that I have... I need to build up my birthday stash, so with that in mind, I went to work!



Lots of distressing, layers, patterned paper... all the things I love!

Thank you so much for stopping by... I hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

Pin It

6 comments:

Geri said...

Oh, how pretty, Meredith!! Love your pretty focal point and the sweet papers! Summer's so busy here, I wonder if I'll ever get time to create:( Cross your fingers for me!

Dawn said...

Oh I just love this card! Especially the color pallette and the pattern paper you've paired. Just perfect! TFS

Leigh said...

Ooh, very pretty, Meredith! Great mix of patterned papers and layering!

Heather Jensen said...

Fabulous birthday card Meredith. Love the fun papers. :)

Hugs~

Elena said...

I love the mix of papers, and all of the torn edges - they give such fantastic texture to your card!

Pauline said...

Beautiful Meredith! What a gorgeous card, the papers are so pretty, I love the die cut edges.
No summer here either, rain rain and more blimmin rain!
Thank goodness we are going to the south of France for some sun in two weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...