Thursday, June 28, 2012

XOXO...


Holy, it's the end of the week already! My favourite part of how time is flying by so quickly is that we still haven't seen any real summer weather here yet... other than a day here or a day there, we're still in early spring, apparently. So the fact that it's practically July already is just so lovely... (did you sense the sarcasm there?)

So I have a really simple card today, but I *love* how it turned out. You know how sometimes you get an idea, and when it comes together, it looks even better than you imagined?



I had the idea to cut layers of hearts from some fabric I have leftover from Emma's bedroom curtains, and decided to keep everything else nice and simple.


Not my usual fussy, layered self... but sometimes it's the simple ones that draw me in!

That's it for me today! I want to wish all my fellow Canucks a Happy Canada Day this Sunday, and everyone else, I hope you have a wonderful weekend... thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

4 comments:

Elena said...

love all the touchable texture - you didn't need a lot of fuss: the fabric hearts are super cute! Have a fantastic Canada day weekend!

Leigh said...

Lovely, Meredith! Here's hoping summer comes your way soon!

Sheryl Berglund said...

LOVE this! So simple yet so beautiful...........I love visiting your blog!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Beautiful....I always adore fabric used in anyway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...