Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mon Amie...

Oh, I was going to be so organized. I had a layout all ready to go, ready to post for Scrapbook Sunday... and I used a couple of challenges to create it, too.

Mother Nature, once again, has forgotten us this spring. It's literally as grey and rainy as a winter day around here... luckily not as cold, but that's little consolation.

My point? There was no daylight to speak of, in order for me to take any decent photos of said layout. Sheesh.

I'll try again tomorrow.

In the meantime, I dug into my photos and thought I'd post a card I made awhile back.



I used a few Waltzingmouse sets on this one - I wanted to make something soft and super pretty. Plus, any chance to stamp a background works for me!


It's actually a really simple card, but I think the details make for a really pretty end result.

And I just realized that I totally forgot to mention my latest publication!




I have 3 cards featured in this issue, in two different categories. It's been on sale for awhile now, I just completely forgot I hadn't mentioned it! If you haven't seen this issue, I think you need to go buy one - I was amazed at the amount of inspiration and beautiful ideas inside.

That's it for me today! I hope to be back soon and show you that layout I created... just cross your fingers we get even a little bit of sunshine our way!


Pin It

2 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty! Girl, you need to get a light tent. It is well worth it not to be a slave to daylight. :)

Hugs~

Linda said...

Hi Meredith its my first time here and I love it, you are so very talented. Have started following you so it won't be my last visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...