Friday, June 29, 2012

Live the Sweet Life...

Hey guys! I didn't think I'd have anything to post over the weekend, but I managed to sneak some time in the craft room today. I wanted to make a card for a couple of Flourishes' challenges before the deadline!


It's been far too long since I played along with these ones regularly... I don't know what's kept me so busy, but it seems like I have been! So I created a card for this month's Bring Back Beautiful, as well as this week's Timeless Tuesday.


This week, Silke has challenged us to use our favourite stamp set, favourite die and favourite embellishment to create a card. I chose to use the Seeds of Friendship set; it was my first purchase from Flourishes, and I still just love it. And of course, I had to combine it with my Peaches and Cherries set - you know me and cherries! I used one of my favourite label dies for the sentiment, and for my favourite embellishment, I of course had to add a button with twin and stick pinks to my bow!


The Bring Back Beautiful challenge is to use 3 colours from the rainbow, so I chose Yellow, Red, and Green as my colours.

Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

11 comments:

Elena said...

so beautiful! love your coloring - I wish I could do that :)

Geri said...

Wow, this is BEAUTIFUL, Meredith!!

Leigh said...

Ooh, this is so pretty, Meredith! Great colouring!

Heather Jensen said...

Just beautiful Meredith. I love those yummy looking cherries and bold papers. Thanks for playing along at FTTC. :)

Hugs~

Allison Cope Israels said...

Beautiful card Meredith! Love the images you used. Great colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes this week!

Linda said...

Great card Meredith and the bow is just gorgeous.

Jill said...

Wow, Meredith, your cherries (and even their leaves) are just *glowing!* Beautiful card for both challenges!

Amanda said...

What a gloriously colored card! Your coloring is spot on perfection! The design and the pretty embellishments are amazing! :)

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally gorgeous Meredith! You rock Flourishes Stamps and it's always fun to see your spin on them. Thank you for playing...hugs ~S~

Pauline said...

This is absolutely stunning!

Amber said...

Yup. Love this. A lot. The color combo and your coloring equal perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...