Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day...

Hey friends! I can't believe I haven't posted this week... and it's already nearly the end of the week! I don't even know why it's so busy this week, but it is...

So since we're closing in on Father's Day, I thought it was time to share this card - another publication reject!



I actually still have one more card to make, and the girls have to make one for their dad too, so I am hoping to get to that before Friday - I hate leaving things to the last minute!



It's my Father-in-law's birthday as well this weekend, so I am hopeful this fits the bill for both occasions... we'll see what my hubby thinks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments:

Pauline said...

This is fab Meredith, a great card for Father's Day, lots of lovely texture!

Geri said...

Love it, Meredith! Especially that little rumpled ticket!

Mayol said...

Great card! Love the color combo and especially the woodgrain!

Jill said...

What a terrific card, Meredith! The color combo is great, the weathered wood very masculine, and then the ticket--I love that it's a bit distressed and anchored by the button & twine! Excellent Father's Day card!

Geri said...

Hey, Meredith...saw your comment this AM...THANKS!! Wanted to say congrats on your Card Patterns card!! I stopped in there a couple days ago to see what the current sketch was and saw that you won! NOT surprised...that card was BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...