Monday, June 25, 2012

Cute as a Button...

Hi Friends!

I have to tell you, I am in love with today's card... I probably shouldn't say that out loud, because it's likely obnoxious, but really... I do!


And then you saw cherries, and you knew right away why I love it so... *wink*

I used Crate Paper's Pretty Party collection for my papers... SO perfect, I tell you. I think it's so versatile and just lovely!


Now... I don't know anyone with a new baby girl, but it doesn't even matter... this card just sort of evolved into that theme, and I couldn't help myself!



Have you seen the new Disney movie, Brave, yet? Oh my GOSH, I loved it... we took Emma this afternoon, and I just adored it. My mum is from Scotland, I still have a lot of family there (including my brother), and I grew up with lots of my Scottish heritage around me... so of course I have such an affinity for all things Scot. I was also extra excited to see that the MacIntosh clan represented, as the MacRitchies are part of that clan! Yes, I know it's only a cartoon... *wink* I won't lie, I married my hubby for his last name, and Scottish blood...

Thanks for stopping by... I hope you're having a wonderful week!

Pin It

8 comments:

Elena said...

I do love this card! how cute is this? Your little cherries are awesome. And haha that you married your hubs for his Scottish last name :)

Linda said...

Oh lovely card Meredith, haven't seen the movie yet-dont even know if it's been released over here.
Xx

Pauline said...

So pretty Meredith, I love the curvy label shape.

Geri said...

Jilli and I DID see the movie...we thought it was great...and it made me want to take her to get a perm in her hair...I can just imagine her with those curls!! She's such a spit-fire!! Love your card...really cute!! (You always do such a nice job layering your die cuts!) The pinks look so pretty together! By the way, I got an awfully pretty treat from you in the in the mail this weekend! It doesn't happen very often, but I sure do LOVE gettin' a beautiful handmade card from a friend in the mail...such a treat! And it traveled well!! Thank you so much!

BethieJ said...

This is DARLING!!! I LOVE it!! I so want to see that movie it looks really good!!
Have a GREAT day!

scrappinlil said...

Oh I love this card...and those cherries are really cute. I know someone having a girl this september....me, me, oh did I say me....at least that's what the tech told me. I hope so because I am planning on a girl. Have all the clothes and things ready, since I already have one beautiful daughter. Enough about me though, I really think your card is beautiful.

Leigh said...

Beautiful! I love this line of Crate Paper. I very rarely buy more than one sheet of a patterned paper, but with this line, I've been stocking up!

Anonymous said...

Ever wonder why we have a "healthcare" industry and not a "healthcure" industry? They are as comfortable in designing simple brochure websites as they are in developing fullfledged ecommerce websites., vpn concentrator disconnect sessions after dhcp ip address ran out. Well, there are so many methods that you can try. fast german proxy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...