Sunday, June 3, 2012

Celebrating Your Birthday...

Hi friends!

Remember awhile back, I went to a fourth birthday party for one of Emma's little friends? Do you remember how I said that I tried to make her a card, but it turned into a grown up card *really* quick?



At the time, I knew the wrapping paper for the gift was yellow, so I started there... it was also covered in Disney Princesses, which I couldn't create on my card, but I thought flowers might be a good compliment...


You can see how this is not very kid friendly, after all... ha! I did like how it turned out though, I thought it was really pretty and very feminine. 

Here is a close up of my embossed, stamped background:



It's been a busy weekend of birthday parties and presents, with *lots* of cakes and goodies to help celebrate. I hope to work on my photos in the next day or two so I can show you everything I created for Josie's party. It was lots of fun, she got spoiled rotten (she is so SO lucky to have so many adopted "grandparents" who love to shower her with attention and love...), and had so much fun. Actually, I think Emma might have had almost more fun! But more on that later....

Pin It

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Very pretty! I sure she loved the yellow and purple colour combo!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! Love the embossing and the pretty stamping, so pretty!

Geri said...

Beautiful background once again, Meredith! Love the eyelet trim with the lavendar! So pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...