Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wishing You a Happy Birthday...

Hey guys!

I won't lie... I am so glad this week is winding to a close. I am excited to put together Josie's birthday party, but it's down to the wire, and things are so busy... I am looking forward to being able to sit back and just relax and enjoy all my planning and hard work!

My point is, the few minutes I've managed to spend in the craft room in the last few days have been especially relaxing, and a good break from all the busy!


When I won the Stampin' Royalty title, I also won lots of new stamps. Like, *lots*. And from so many companies I've never used before... how fun to try out new stuff! I made Josie's birthday card, and used all kinds of new stuff, including my newest Crate Paper goodies, and a stamp set from Practicing Creativity, called Chatterbox.


I used this week's sketch at Card Patterns, and layered on as many patterns as I possibly could from the new Pretty Party collection. Then I added the fun chipboard cupcake, and tied my button cherry on there with some thread (I love the thread as a different look!)...



And of course, I had to splatter something on there... it's my latest obsession! Addiction?

Thank you so much for popping in on me today!

Pin It

2 comments:

Elena said...

love the splatter :) Is the birthday party this weekend?? Can't wait to see pictures! Love today's card - that cupcake is adorable.

Pauline said...

Love this card! Love the shabby distressed feel, and the fab cup cake! Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...