Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday... Sweet Summer Memories

Okay, so I'm late with my post. But I have a pretty good reason.

Johnny Depp.

Good excuse, don't you think?

Usually I like to write up my posts the night before, and have them all ready to go. But we had date night last night, and decided to go see Dark Shadows... late show meant late arrival home, which meant my pillow won over blogging. Then today was insane with about 35 chores to do. You know how it is!

But here I am, late, but still bringing you a layout!


I scrapped these photos a few weeks ago, when I found some photos while packing up the craft room. When I was taking these photos - *two* years ago - I knew I was going to scrap them. I can't believe it's taken me until now, and I can't believe this was that long ago - I remember it so clearly!


It was a really warm evening in May, and I was 107 weeks pregnant with Josie. Well... maybe it only felt that way. But her due date *was* quickly approaching, so I remember I had to just sit and watch Emma while she ran through the sprinkler for the first time. It was after supper, and seemed the perfect way to burn her out for bedtime! Luckily, my hubby was there to do all the heavy work... *wink*


I remember looking at her, thinking she was such a big girl, playing in the water. Now I look at these photos, and she is just so tiny and young. That's what happens when you have a second baby... you look at them, then realize how little your first actually was when you thought they were big.



I cannot *believe* her fourth birthday is this summer!


I am spending the better part of tomorrow putting the craft room back together, which is so fun... we've built all the units, now it's time to fill them. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll be able to post some pictures for you!

Pin It

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Super sweet photos and layout, Meredith!

Pauline said...

Beautiful layout, and yes we want to see some pics of your craft space!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...