Monday, May 28, 2012

Paper Hearts Tag Set...

Hey guys!

So, remember those tags I showed you last week for my Festive Firday? I had so much fun creating those that I wanted to make some using my Paper Hearts goodies... being that Crate Paper always includes so many similar elements to their collections (tons of patterned papers, chipboard, stickers, etc...), it was easy to apply the same approach and go to town!

I adore these tags... this collection is one of my favourites (*if* I have to pick), because of all the colours and fun patterns...


I'll hold on to these for our craft sale as well... I figure since Christmas quickly knocks on the door of Valentine's Day, people might take a liking to them!


I love the stickers. I really think I'll have to start buying more than one sheet... I hoard them, because I want to use them, but I don't want to use them, because I want to hoard them.


I used some of the same basic layouts of my previous tags, which worked well for me. But basically it was all a matter of just piling stuff on!


And then the most fun part is just looking at them all lined up in a pretty little row...


Thanks for peeking in on me!

Pin It

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I LOVE these tags, Meredith! They're fabulous!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous tags Meredith! Love these chip board embellishments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...