Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Anniversary...

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mums out there!

It's actually still Saturday night, so even though I sort of know what the girls picked out (Emma is too excited to keep her secret; though she is very good at keeping them!), I can't really tell you too much about how we'll celebrate. We're going for pancakes (pretty sure that's more for her than me, and Josie is too little to have an opinion yet), and taking Shirley out for dinner... I don't know what the in between holds!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made awhile back for a publication call... it wasn't picked up, so I thought I would post it!


Now I am *so* ahead of the game for my hubby next February!

Okay, two things I really love: the Tag Its series, and Ocean Tides... both from Papertrey Ink. So I thought I should probably pair them up!


My hubby might find it a little frilly and lacy, but he knows what to expect by now, I think!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and if your a mum, I hope you're spoiled and enjoy a day celebrating you!

Pin It

3 comments:

Pauline said...

This is a lovely and very elegant card for your hubby Meredith! Love the doily as a mat, and the pretty bow! Love these colours too.

Elena said...

happy mother's day! and also, this was hilarious: "my hubby might find it a little frilly and lacy, but he knows what to expect by now." HA!

Deanna Jean said...

One of my favorite color combos. I love all of the different textures you used. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...