Tuesday, May 29, 2012

For You...

Hey friends!

Well, the craft room is nearly put back together - certainly functional - so I stole some time today to work on some final projects for Josie's birthday party this weekend!



I actually managed to play along with the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge this week! I haven't played with this one for too long, so I am excited to link up. I used the sketch to create a tag for Josie's gift.


Yes, there *are* some stamps on that tag! I used the Flourishes: Scallops and Dots set on the base of my tag, and then I used a couple of the sentiments from Cameo To Go to customize my sentiment, plus stamp a little flourish to the side of my little duck image.

And of course, I layered on all kinds of things from a couple of different Crate Paper collections... because tags and Crate are synonymous for me these days! You can see below where I added some Glossy Accents to one of my chipboard pieces for a little something' extra:




And of course, it's a 2 because she is turning two!

I'll be back tomorrow to share the card I created for her... pop back in!

Pin It

6 comments:

Pauline said...

What a gorgeous vintage tag Meredith! Lovely chip board pieces, and I love that sweet lacy frill!

Jeanne J said...

Gorgeous tag! I love all the layers and the fancy ribbon treatment! A gift in itself!

Kelly S. said...

Vintage sweetness, Meredith! Love the sweet duckie card and all of the lovely layers, patterns...and the little 2 button! Happy Birthday, Josie!

Renee said...

Beautiful!
Love all the layers and details...
especially lovin' that vintage duckie!!
And gorgeous background stamping on the tag!
Thanks for playing with us at WMSC this week! :)

Edna Morrisedie said...

I love the background scrolls they really add to the layers and vintage feel, thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Marybeth said...

Love your tag, with the bows and all the fun details. Its nice to take a break and just craft.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...