Wednesday, April 18, 2012

With Sympathy...

Hey guys!! Thanks for hanging in there while it's so quiet around here... all my cards have been submitted, and now it's the waiting game... it's also been such a busy week around here, somehow - the days are passing so quickly! But I hope to get to some projects tomorrow and start to get back on track with my usual weekly ramblings!

Today I have another reject card to share with you... so thankfully I didn't need a sympathy card when I made it, but since that was what the call was for, it dictated the theme.


The layout of this card is a favourite of mine... It's a variation of a layout that was designed by my old Stampin' Up! demonstrator (when I used SU!), and I always go back to it again and again when I am feeling in a layout rut.


Yep, this is the same colour scheme as the last card I posted - but it works so well, how can I resist?

The background was created with one of the blooms from Botanical Silhouettes (PTI), and I love how it turned out... One of those times where I just started stamping to see what happened!

Thanks for checking in on me... I hope to be back to regularly scheduled programming next week! *wink*

Pin It

9 comments:

Elena said...

Very soft and gorgeous - perfect sympathy card.

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card. I can see why you like this layout. Love the background with the botanical bloom.

Geri said...

Well, it's an awfully pretty reject!! The colors ARE lovely together, I agree. And I love the double stamping of the blooms! Good luck with the waiting game! Beautiful card!!

Lucky Girl Paper Arts said...

Very beautiful card...the color combo is really beautiful.

Cassi said...

a lovely stamped background meredith! good luck with PaperCrafts!

Karen C. said...

This is such a soothing colour scheme, Meredith. Just perfect for a sympathy card.

Jen Adcock said...

This is a beautiful Sympathy card. Love the over stamping of the blooms and the colors used.

Pauline said...

This is just lovely, great stamping, and a lovely shade of soothing blue.

Suzanne Russell said...

This is a favorite color scheme of mine-go with what works for ya! Beautiful card. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...