Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wishing You a Happy Birthday...

Hey guys!

I was cruising my blog reader tonight, and realized that I made a card a little while ago that fits with this week's new CAS-ual Fridays challenge. I don't know what's better - the fact that I happened to have a card that fit the theme, or the fact that it happens to be a CAS style card - because you know how many of those I create!


One of my favourite sets from Papertrey Ink has turned out to be Beautiful Blooms II... I use it *so* often, and have found it works for so many different styles of projects. This was one I created when I was in the mood for something bold and fun!


Totally not my usual style, but I had a lot of fun stamping it! It's hard to tell in the photo, but I raised the sentiment panel on foam dimensionals which gives it a bit more presence.

I hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend - thanks for stopping in!

Pin It

2 comments:

Pauline said...

A beautiful card Meredith, lovely fun bright colours, and will cheer up any mantelpiece!

Heather Jensen said...

So sweet Meredith. Love the blooms. :)

hugs~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...