Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Laugh... PTI Blog Hop

I can't believe I made it!

I completely forgot about the blog hop until last night, long after I was far away from my stamps and paper. Where has April gone? In fact, I somehow missed the post on today's theme and everything, so I had to scramble. I drew something up last night, then hurried the kids out the door so I could get to Shirley's and put it together.

I could *not* resist this month's photo inspiration. If I were a quilter, I'd have to have all of these fabrics in my possession, and they would turn into something beautiful for Emma's room.
So the challenge was to create something based on this photo. I wanted to incorporate as many of these patterns as possible, but really... a card front *is* somewhat limited!


How could I resist the opportunity to do something over the top girly and shabby? I couldn't... so I neglected the kids for an hour and went to town. I stamped all my backgrounds and pieced it all together... and I love it.


I used no  less than five stamp sets on this card, and if I'd had more time, I'd likely have used more. I love when I can just stamp stamp stamp the time away.


Happy Hopping!

Pin It

30 comments:

Mayol said...

Gorgeous card!

Geri said...

Oooooo, it's gorgeous, Meredith!!

janmjax said...

So soft and pretty Meredith! I love the little "laugh" tag!

Angela Fehr said...

Oh, Meredith! How can you throw something so beautiful together and have it turn out so amazing! Just wonderful!

Jill said...

Ooh, such shabby loveliness, Meredith! I can't believe you made this in an hour--it would have taken me three at least! Very nice take on the inspiration photo!

Lisa said...

Shabby prettiness, great card!!

Leigh said...

Oh, this is stunning, Meredith! I love all the patterns you stamped-- fabulous!

Rema said...

Simply stunning!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Meredith, I love your shabby style. So romantic.

Lucky Girl Paper Arts said...

Very lovely...the card is so sweet and there are so many goodies used on it. :)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW!! This is sooo beautiful! Love your take on the picture - it is PERFECT!
Have a great day and a great hop, hugs, Karin

paperella said...

OMG Meredith! Not only you made it, but you also made it AMAZING!!! Your card is breathtakingly beautiful!

Kim said...

Fabulous! Looks so soft and sweet and has such a feminine touch.

Aman said...

I love the seam binding ribbon!

Elena said...

The kids will survive - a mama needs to have fun once in awhile ;)

Karen C. said...

Beautiful combination of patterns and the colour combo is so soft and feminine. I love the way you created a 'frame' around the floral images. Lovely!!

Veronica Z said...

Your use of multiple stamp sets is amazing! Your card is so beautiful! I'm happy you decided to join the hop this month!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love all the sweet little details and the seam binding ribbon is perfect!!!

Annheidel said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Terri said...

Very pretty. Love all the different elements!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your card is Gorgeous! Love all the patterns and embellishments and design.

Peggysuez said...

This is beautiful! Love the ribbon!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous and full of beauty, love the wonderful ribbon and bow!

Anne said...

Love your card. It looks so delicate and gorgeous.

Luanne said...

How gorgeous is this????? I love all the beautiful elements you put to this masterpiece!!

Linda Monroe said...

i love all the feminine touches.

maryrose said...

So soft and sweet and pretty! Love how you used the pin to hold the tiny tag in place!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Meredith. So many fabulous elements and layers... the tag, the flower, the stamped panel... just perfect.

Pauline said...

Aah, a shabby chic beauty, gorgeous stamping and wonderful layers. This so need to be framed and displayed on a wall!

Suzanne Russell said...

This is just beautiful-no wonder you enjoyed making it! Your stamping and combination of patterns is "over-the-top girlie" for sure! thanks for the inspiration.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...