Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday...

Hi friends!!

I know I said I hoped to be back to normal on my blog this week, but as you can see, that didn't happen. Our internet went down on Friday night and was finally fixed Monday afternoon... so I am behind on things!

But, I have a card to share with you that I made before my vacation!



I created this one using a technique that Betsy Veldman shared for PTI's Make it Monday, which she called Ghost Masking.


I think it's a pretty straightforward one... I have a friend who would love it for her birthday, but since it was one I sent away to try out for Stamping Royalty, she can't have it! *wink*

If I am *really* good, I'll be back later with something for the PTI blog hop... we'll see how the timing goes!

Pin It

7 comments:

Elena said...

absolutely beautiful!

alittleability said...

Beautiful card as always. I must try this myself. TFS

Geri said...

Oh, I'd forgotten how much I liked these sunflowers, Meredith...you had to remind me!! This is just lovely...the bright sunny yellow and all that clean white. So pretty! I should have a woodgrain impression plate on its way to me as we speak! (That's when I finally get things...when they're about to become a 'has been' ;) Hope not! You always make it look so pretty! Strawberries should be on their way, too...can't wait to play with them for summer cards! Glad to see your computer is up and going again...isn't that a pain!!! So happy to see this pretty creation from you!

Annheidel said...

Such a sweet cheery card! Great use of the woodgrain impression plate.

janmjax said...

What a beautiful card Meredith! You've inspired me to pull out my sunflower set which I'm ashamed to say has not seen ink yet! :(

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! Love these floral images, and they pop against that fab texture.

Suzanne Russell said...

You may be sorry I found your site this morning-I've found several projects to comment on. This one really stands out to me. I did not quite get this technique when Betsy introduced it, but you certainly did! I may have to give it another try after seeing this beauty! Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...