Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday...

Yesterday was a pretty important day...

It was the FIRST birthday of my favourite little boy... He is my best friend's son and I've decided he's the closest thing I will have to a nephew, so I adopted him as such.

He is seriously the cutest little thing you've ever seen... I mean, other than *my* children, because they really are the cutest things you've ever seen... but little W is such a good little baby, he's so happy and easy going... I just adore him, and can't believe he's already a year old! Emma and I stopped by yesterday to give him our gift and have a little play time.


I decided to go way out of my norm and give him a really cute little card... his mumma loved it!

I am in the midst of creating projects for a publication call, so the blog's been a bit neglected this week... I hope to get back on track with my weekly posts soon!

Pin It

3 comments:

Elena said...

so fun! I'm sure his mama will be holding on to this one! fingers crossed for you on your publication submissions - good luck!

Jill said...

Super cute, just like I'm sure your little adopted "nephew" is! :-D

Pauline said...

This is so sweet Meredith, love the punched row of hearts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...