Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to You!

I'm baaaaaack!

Did you miss me? Well, really, I scheduled enough posts, maybe you didn't notice I was gone?

I'll recap my vacation later in the post, since maybe not everyone even cares to hear about it!

I have a card to share with you today that I created before I went away... This was another one I put together when I was making a few things with my newest goodies....


This one is pretty self-explanatory, just simple layering of images with soft ink colours to create my background... I love how it turned out!


Pretty, don't you think?

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by last week and left me comments while I was away - we managed to check our email to keep in touch with Shirley and the kids, but other than that, we were completely disconnected really. We didn't bring our phones with us, and neither of us wears a watch so other than the two clocks in the lobbies of the resort, or the time on the TV in our room (that was off by at least 15 minutes), we had no way of knowing what the hour of the day was... which was *awesome*.

We stayed in an all-inclusive in a village just north of Puerto Vallarta called Bucerias, which was amazing. I ate my way through the week (so much for "fruit and yogurt for breakfast!"), and spent my days lounging in the sun, enjoying *not* listening to my toddlers whining at me... it was incredible. I missed them like crazy, but if I am honest, it was easier than I imagined! And how FUN to come back to them!

Anyway... if you're looking at a holiday in Mexico, drop me a line and I can tell you all about where we stayed - I would highly recommend the resort!

I haven't made it back to the craft room just yet, as I'm catching up on everything else, but I do have a couple of things to share with you that I made before I left, so it shouldn't be too long before you hear from me again!

Pin It

7 comments:

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Meredith, I love the gently stamped background, and the sweet sentiment label. Beautiful!

Elena said...

welcome back!!! so glad you had a fun time - and it's true: absence makes the heart grow fonder :) Love the softness of your card, and I can't believe you were so organized to have so many posts go up while you were gone - amazing!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is beautiful. I love the soft colors and your simple but elegant focal point with the sentiment.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a beautiful and soft card, the colours are gorgeous.

Mariana said...

I love your soft and sweet card, what ink did you use? So shabby and cas at the same time. I am happy you enjoy Mexico!

Deborah Frings said...

Welcome home - sounds like a fantastic holiday! Love this card - so pretty and feminine. Love the lace!

Emily Leiphart said...

Lovely card, Meredith! And a huge congratulations on being named Stamping Royalty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...