Saturday, April 7, 2012

From the Bottom of My Heart...

Happy Easter!

I just finished getting my girls' goodies together, and have left a giant bag of stuffed eggs for one certain Bunny to hide. Emma is so excited for her egg hunt - and I am excited to see her. The first time we did it, she was just over 18 months old, and smoked the entire search in less than 5 minutes. Josie was barely crawling last year, so this is really her first hunt - we'll see if she's got her sister's sleuth skills...

If I told you how smart my kids are, you would think I was bragging... but I am not. Really, I am just terrified that they're going to be smarter than me by the time they're in kindergarten.

I have a card to share today, but it isn't an Easter one... I hope that's okay?


This one uses one of my favourite stamp sets to create the background... I love when I can stamp a beautiful background... it's just so satisfying!


I love the richness of these colours together, too... Can you tell I like this card? *wink*

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday, and hopefully the Bunny is good to you!

Pin It

6 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

Just stunning, Meredith! You should be submitting this, not "wasting" it on your blog! ;)

Elena said...

Happy easter! Your card is so rich - love those colors together!

Ardyth said...

Love these colours together! Love the shape of the label and how perfectly the stamp and purple bling fit in. This is just beautiful!

Geri said...

Such a lovely background! Really pretty card! Happy Easter to you, too!! We sure had a beautiful day here!!

Ruth S said...

Gorgeous card - that background is a real stunner! Hope you all had a super Easter, and are getting over the chocolate high! Rx

Suzanne Russell said...

I love your color combination here, Meredith. This is another stamp set that I haven't used very well. Thanks again for the inspiration! blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...