Monday, April 2, 2012

Celebrating Your Birthday...

So, you've all met Shirley, right? Of course you have... and if you haven't, there's a whole page of my blog dedicated to her up at the top there.

Anyway, the great thing about us crafting together is that we can use holidays and birthdays as excuses to 'gift' stamps to one another. It's a perfect way to keep hoarding collecting adding stamps and supplies!

For Christmas, Shirley bought me a nicely sized gift certificate for Papertrey. So I finally got to put some of my wishlist items into my cart and bring some long-lusted after items home!


Today's card uses one of those - the Modern Wood Mats. I wanted this when it was released last summer, and I kept putting it off... but when I finally got my paws on it, I couldn't wait to ink it up!


Oh, and the new anniversary set? For some bizarre reason, I actually hesitated at picking it up... ridiculous, because look how beautiful those peonies are!

This one was simple, but it was one of those days where I had a bunch of new sets and wanted to play with them all, so I was making quicker cards.

Thanks for stopping by! As you read this, I am just back from holidays, so will be trying to catch up with all of you...er.... the laundry... give me time and patience! *wink*

Pin It

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card meredith! Such a pretty colour!

The Paper Parade said...

Beautiful! I love the pink woodgrain mat and the pink peonies, very delicate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...