Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - You're So Beautiful...

Hey guys! As you read this, I'll be parked on the beach, margarita in hand, *not* listening to my kids whining...

Poor me, right?

It's Sunday, so of course I have a layout to share with you!


I used this month's sketch from My Mind's Eye again, and created a layout that is sort of a continuation of last week's post.


This was taken on the same snow day as Josie's picture last week... my big girl sure loves to pose for a camera, and she has such a photogenic little face, that girl.


I added some glitter splatters to my base paper before I started layering... They're just too fun to resist!


And I love creating little clusters on the edges of my layouts...


Thanks for popping by! I have projects to share throughout the week while I am on holiday, so be sure to check back in!

Pin It

4 comments:

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Meredith, a lovely layout of your little princess.
Have a wonderful holiday sipping those margaritas!

Gégé said...

Beautiful layout, love your picture!!!!
Gégé from France

Geri said...

Another sweet little set of pink cheeks and nose poking out! Love it, Meredith! Hope you're having a great time!!

Ashley Rock said...

love this layout, great take on the sketch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...