Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday... My Girl

Hey guys! Well, I remembered that today is Sunday, which means I remembered that it's time to post a layout!

Imagine.


I used this month's sketch from My Mind's Eye, and put to work a whole bunch of Stella & Rose goodies that I have... I haven't managed to get my hands on the newest collections, but I still love this one!


Last year, my kids had a sleepover at their grandma's as they do every weekend (I know, poor me!)... but that night it snowed. And snowed and snowed. My hubs is on call when it snows, so he was off to work in the wee hours of the morning. So once I enjoyed having the entire bed to myself and slept in as long as possible (no, really... no pity, please), I got my boots on and went for a walk in the snow.


This was Josie's very first snow day... She wasn't even crawling much at this point, so Grandma had her bundled up under lots of layers in the stroller while Emma 'helped' with the shovelling.


Which is how I found them when I walked up the street to Shirley's house. It was just so cute - it was just a ball of blankets with this beautiful little face poking out, smiling at her mumma...


I really love how this page turned out... I think I can see my scrappy style evolving and developing, and I am starting to feel a little more confident in my ability. And now I know working with a die cut base paper is *really* fun!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend, and I'll be back on Tuesday!

Pin It

3 comments:

Cassi said...

lovely lo!

Geri said...

Sorry, I'm a little behind, Meredith! Such a sweet page. Love her little pink nose and cheeks peeking out!!

Pauline said...

Beautiful page, a great layout, and what a cutie pie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...