Saturday, March 3, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday... Beautiful

Hey there! How is your weekend so far? Mine is pretty busy, but with all fun things, so I am not complaining. I go a little stir-crazy when I don't have enough to do!

It's Sunday, so that means it's time for me to share another layout with you. I am so glad I challenged myself to this weekly post, because finally Josie's scrapbook is filling up!


I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers (though I am too late to link up; too familliar!) for this one, and put my Crate Paper goodies to work. I just *love* the bold colours in the Random Collection, and knew they were perfect to set off this photo of my baby girl. Don't be fooled... there are some bits and bobs from other collections included as well!


It's a little hard to tell, but there's an embossed glassine bag behind the photo to hold a small journalling card;


I have decided I need to really keep working at layouts... I am never totally satisfied with them, and I see so many amazing creations out there in blogland that I admire so much... time to really start studying them, and learning from the inspiration I find.

Saying that, I *love* working on pages, and the fact that I am capturing these memories before I forget them is what's most important, so I am totally satisfied with that!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, and make sure to keep an eye out over here this week, because I have a couple of fun things coming your way... including a giveaway! Stay tuned.......

Pin It

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Your layout is beautiful, Meredith! I love your mix of papers and that photo is so precious! My firstborn was like that, too, he always wanted to be upright and see what was going on!

Pauline said...

A beautiful layout, such a lovely memory to keep!

Mayol said...

Beautiful page! i love the colors and the distressed edges of the papers. The mini banner on top is so adorable! I totally agree with you about so many lovely pages in blogland, there's so much to learn and try! :)

Ruth S said...

So beautiful Meredith - I love all the layering against that rich blue. Really pops! And of course, who can resist that photo ;) Rx

miatagal said...

I can see why you were asked to be guest designer. Your artwork is absolutely beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...