Monday, March 12, 2012

My Friend...

Hey guys! I hope your week is off to a good start! Today I have a card to share with you that I made a long time ago for a publication call... it was never picked up, so I thought I might as well share it with you!


I love the colours of this one when paired together... the yellow sets off the aqua and Ocean Tides papers so beautifully. This one is fairly simple for me, but I usually simplify a bit when I am creating for calls.


I love the Botanical Silhouettes set from PTI (2010 Anniversary Set); the font combination is one of my favourites, and I love all the different bloom options. I am never disappointed when I use this set!

Thanks so much for stopping by... I'll be back again tomorrow with another post as Guest Designer for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Pin It

5 comments:

Pauline said...

This is simply beautiful! Live the wood grain embossing, and the colours are great together.

Joyce said...

This card is absolutely stunning. I never would have thought to use those colors together, but they are wonderful.

Deanna Jean said...

I love this...so pretty. Great colors.

Geri said...

Love your fresh colors, Meredith. This is such a pretty set--I've got to get mine out!! Actually, I've had it out lots in the last couple weeks...I need to INK IT UP!! Love the simple elegance of this--so pretty!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great color combination with a fantastic layout. This continues to be one of my favorite sets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...