Friday, March 23, 2012

Festive Friday... 2011 Holiday Tags

Hey guys! It's the end of the week, which is good news for me, because it means it's the start of my vacation! We'll be getting up in the middle of the night to head out, and from this point on, all my posts are scheduled - so hopefully they go off without a hitch!

It's Friday, so I have some Christmas goodies to share with you!


Today I am featuring the 2011 Holiday Tags set from Papertrey Ink. I liked this set because I felt like it was pretty versatile and could be used for a lot of non-holiday projects too.

I created some more goods to sell at our Christmas Craft Sale in November.


You can't tell, but after I stamped the tag image in VersaFine (Crimson), I embossed it with clear powder... it just added a bit of depth to my focal point!

And I came up with the brilliant idea to use this set to make tags... crazy, right?


I realized when I was making this first one that I've never really distressed my elements on tags as often as I do on my cards... not sure why, since I think this looks really cool!


Non-traditional colours for this one... I love how it turned out!

And I made an all-occasion tag with this one, which is probably my favourite project for today's post!


I've wanted to colour that bloom since I picked up this set, and this was the first time I got around to it. The grey and yellow together also really appealed to me.

I kept the holiday tags more simple, as they'll be our lower price level - but I'll have some more detailed ones to share as we plan to have some more embellished tags on offer as well.

Thanks for peeking! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'll miss visiting all of you for the next little while!

Pin It

4 comments:

Pauline said...

All so beautiful Meredith, your craft sale is bound to be a wonderful success! Love that little yellow and grey tag, so elegant! Have a wonderful trip!

Heather Jensen said...

So fun Meredith. I love the PTI tag sets. I have both of those too and made tags for all my Christmas presents this past Christmas. I think the one with the flower is my fav image too. :)

Hugs~

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your holiday card is beautiful! I love the snowflake design under the sentiment and the touch of lace on it. Great tags too.

Geri said...

Love the card and all those pretty tags! You ARE the tag qween, ya know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...