Monday, February 6, 2012

Wishing You the Happiest of Birthdays

Hey guys! I am here to share one of 2 cards I created for today's contest over at Nichole Heady's blog. Keep an eye out... there's a second post coming behind this one!


Today we were challenged to use one of the images included in a free digital collection available at Nichole's blog. Each stamp designer contributed an image, and it was up to us which one we wanted to work with.

For this card, I chose Dawn's vibrant image. I loved the font combination, and the bright, summery colours.


I used the Guide Lines II set to create what I thought was kind of a "Dawn" background; bold and graphic.

Time to go post my second card!

Pin It

1 comment:

The Paper Parade said...

Meredith, that is definitely a Dawn background...she would be proud :) Love those neat buttons you chose and all the layering.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...