Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - Keep This Forever...

Hey guys! Today is my anniversary, so it's sort of a special edition of Scrapbook Sunday here...


I knew I wanted to create a layout from our wedding to post today, because anything else just didn't feel right.


This is a picture of the two of us signing the registry after the ceremony. I think I've mentioned (just a LOT of times) how we had a snowflake themed wedding, in these cool blue tones with white and silver accents.

I included some acrylic flakes that I picked up over Christmas from the dollar store (you thought I'd forgotten about that place, right? *wink*)


I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers, and there was a doily - like image on it that I tried to emulate using a large doily as a mask, and a mist spray. Yeah, you try and get a photo of that...


So that's one more. This album might take my until our Silver Anniversary to complete... it's amazing how different things are now - our priorities are our babies, our relationships with lots of the people in the photos have changed so much... All the ones I picked out to scrap after the wedding 6 years ago are probably not necessarily the ones I would choose now. Funny, isn't it?

One thing I can say is that I know I love him more today than I did on this day 6 years ago. I had no idea then how lucky I was that he was saying 'I do'. So that alone makes me want to change the focus of this scrapbook... won't it be interesting to see where it ends up?

Pin It

5 comments:

Geri said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary!! And such a pretty layout!

Lucia said...

This is so sweet Meredith! And so inspirational! I love the details, colors, i love everything about that! Happy anniversary!!!! xxx Lucia

Leah said...

Happy anniversary Meredith! It is amazing how much life changes in such a short amount of time. I hope you have had a wonderful time celebrating! Love the LO, so soft and pretty:)

Ruth S said...

Beautiful layout Meredith - what a gorgeous photo and your details like the misting and acrylic snowflakes are just perfection ;)
Congrats to you both on your special day, Rx

Leigh said...

So pretty, Meredith!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...