Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday... First Smile

Hi Friends!

I know I missed last week's Scrapbook Sunday post, but I am here with a new layout to share with you today!


For this layout, I used Leigh's sketch, for her Pages with Papertrey challenge. Saying that, I didn't use anything Papertrey on this, other than the Autumn Rose cardstock I used to frame my photo! Does that count?


Is there any moment more perfect, precious and exciting as the first time you see your new baby smile? I couldn't believe I had my camera right there to capture it, when Josie gave me her first grin.


Now that she's nearly 2 years old, she is smiling all the time. She is *funny*! She's a little ball of mischief and a real sneak... but it's all for the reaction she gets. She is for certain her father's daughter.


Truth is, I don't *love* this layout, but I created it using beautiful Crate Paper goodies, so it has that going for it.


Look at that sweet little toothless girl. She didn't get her teeth until she was a bit older than some babies, and I *loved* it, because a toothless baby grin is one of the most beautiful things in the world!

I really want to keep working on my layouts... there are so many amazing ladies out there who do such incredible layouts, and I want to learn from them!

Thanks for taking a peek... enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

Elena said...

Gah! So cute (Josie and the scrap page!!) i love the whole lo, the colors you used, and the sewing... amazing!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very sweet layout Meredith.

Elena said...

me again - just wanted to say how happy I am to have found your blog - there's an award for you on my blog today!

Leigh said...

Oh, this is just darling, Meredith! I love it! Thanks for playing along and using my sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...