Sunday, February 26, 2012

Life Without Love...

Hey again! I told you I was back! I powered through some projects last Friday to try and get some stuff to share with you, because I really missed posting, and I have really been missing my favourite challenges!


I haven't been able to play with the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday for a couple of weeks, which is such a bummer, because it's definitely one of my favourite challenges, and I always try to make time for it!

This week, the challenge is to create a corner bookmark, which I've never done before, so it was fun to try!


This was so easy to put together, and I think it would make a really neat gift, so I'll have to keep it in mind for some of my book loving friends. And how refreshing to make something for an old-fashioned *book*. I just can't get into the e-reader craze... I totally appreciate why they're so great, but I just love holding a paperback in my hands!

Well, I hope your week is off to a good start... I have lots more to share this week, so I'll see you again!

Pin It

2 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wonderful corner bookmark Meredith! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Pauline said...

A wonderful book mark, and gorgeous colouring, and I just love the sentiment quote.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...