Monday, February 6, 2012

Just Thinking of You...

I am back with a second card I created for today's contest over at Nichole Heady's blog, as she celebrates Papertrey Ink's 5th anniversary.


As I mentioned in my previous post, we were challenged to use one of the stamp designers' digital images to create our project. I don't have Little Bitty Bird, so I took the opportunity to work with one of Heather's cute little illustrations!


I love Heather's style... I have so many of her sets, including many of the Tag Its series. I actually wanted to use Tag Its 3, since the flowers in that set are so similar to this digital image, however, they didn't really work for the kind of pattern I wanted to stamp. So I chose #5 instead! And since Heather clearly *loves* Kraft, I couldn't make a card without using it!

I will leave you with this adorable photo of my tiny assistant, helping me photograph today's card...


She also  loved Heather's bird!

Pin It

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Your card is just adorable! Beautiful colors and design!

Lisa said...

so beautiful!
love the softness of the colour combo!!!

The Paper Parade said...

Meredith, I LOVE this! I think this may be one of my favorite cards of yours that I've seen so far :) I love the blue and kraft and that neat bow that you made. It looks perfect with the little blue stamped flowers. Gorgeous card!

Darla said...

Absolutely love this card! Definitely one of my favorites of the day so far!

Gina said...

Oh Meredith!!! This is fabulous!!!!

Helen L said...

Meredith, I love both your cards from today: you did a much prettier card with the little birdie than I did!!
and I love your card from yesterday, and your anniversary page is so lovely!! You really are a great designer! (And I think the little finger is the best part of them all: they grow too fast!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...