Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hi...

Hey guys! Posting could be a bit busy in the next couple of days, if I manage to keep playing with Papertrey Ink's Anniversary festivities!

I have a card for this week's Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes. I was worried I wouldn't get a chance to play along this week, but I did finally manage to carve out some time.


This week was a sketch challenge which stumped me for a bit, but once I got going, it came pretty quick!


I used the Tiger Lily image from the Year of Flowers series, but decided to colour it like a pink lily instead. I think it turned out okay! The tag says "Hi", which I selectively inked from a stamp included in the Berry Sweet set. I just didn't grab the best photo of the tag!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your week is off to a great start, and I'll see you again on Wednesday!

Pin It

5 comments:

Pauline said...

This is stunning Meredith!! I love the distressed edges!

Cheryl said...

Spectacular!!! That hot pink with all the distressed pastels and kraft is beautiful, and your coloring is fantastic! So glad you were able to join us for the Timeless Tuesday challenge this week.

Geri said...

This one has that "glow" thing goin' on again!! Beautiful colors!!!

Ally said...

This is such a beautiful card. Love your focal image with all these lovely, soft colors, and the distressing is so nicely done. Beautiful! ;-) Thanks so much for your comment on my blog - I appreciate it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Soooooo beautiful! Love the color combo :) !!! Hugs ~S~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...