Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet on You...

Hi guys! I am back again with a couple of posts to share my projects for today's contest on Nichole Heady's blog, using Pinterest as our inspiration.


I know I don't have to tell you I have a thing for cherries. I figured the easier way to tackle this challenge would be to pick the stamps I wanted to use, and search Pinterest from there. It still took forever to stop gazing at all the beautiful photos!

Here is one I chose, which I actually saw first when Bridget posted it on her blog a few months back. I *love* these cookies!




And here is the card I created using the Fruit Fusion: Cherries mini set.


Alright... I have one more card to post, so I am going to go write up another post for you to read!

Pin It

4 comments:

Deanna Jean said...

Okay...WOW! Really? This is amazing!! You couldn't have gotten any closer. Love it.

Helen L said...

GORGEOUS card Meridith!!! Love everything about it, and the woodgrain embossing is something extra special that I would have never thought of, but it just adds such amazing texture to it!! Wonderful job!!!

Helen L said...

Hi Meridith, would you mind sharing with me the camera that you use? You take MARVELOUS pictures!! Thanks, Helen

Ally said...

Another fabulous photo and card! Wow. ;-) Love that seam binding, and you've captured the essence of this photo perfectly. Beautiful. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...