Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday...

Hi again! I am here to share another card I created for today's contest on Nichole Heady's blog, using colour combinations inspired by the Papertrey Ink design team.


The second colour combination I chose was from Melissa Phillips, since I always love her projects, and a whole bunch of pink with a touch of green can never be a bad thing.


This card took a little while to come together, but once it did I really liked how it turned out. I used the Simple Sunflower set to create some layered flowers using a light pink (since I don't have hibiscus burst) and Autumn Rose inks.


I added some Simply Chartreuse felt to the centers of the flowers and added Hibiscus Burst buttons to the centers.

That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by for a look!

Pin It

4 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used the impression plate on your images!

Melissa said...

Ooooh...what a sweet card! So completely irresistible Meredith. Thanks for playing along!
Melis

Elena said...

pinks, and a little green is always a good thing ;) Your card is all sweetness. I love the felt circles behind the buttons, and the little pins at the bottom - beautiful touches!

Geri said...

GORGEOUS colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...