Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Feel Better Soon...

Hey guys! I am here with one of 2 posts quickly tonight to show you the cards I created for today's contest on Nichole Heady's blog for the Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary. Today brings a colour challenge, using combinations inspired by the design team's favourites.


For my first card, I used Lisa Johnson's favourite combo, because I love any shade of turquoise with a pop of red!


I don't have all of these PTI colours (yet!), so I matched as close as I could. I also added a darker teal colour to help pull everything together (I hope that isn't against the rules!). I also went back to the same Card Patterns sketch, turning it upside down this time. I love a good sketch!


Unfortunately, someone really close to us is in the hospital, so I needed a get well card... I am hoping this one leans to the masculine side, as it isn't for a girlfriend!

Alright, I have another card to share, which means another post to write up!

Pin It

4 comments:

Deanna Jean said...

Great card. I love how you kept the red to the small flowers. It keeps the card softer.

whoistracy said...

Oh this rocks! Love the popped up kraft flowers. You are rocking this CP sketch!!

Lisa Johnson said...

Really pretty! I love your work!

Deborah Frings said...

This is really pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...