Friday, February 3, 2012

Cute as a Button, Baby Boy....

Hi guys! Today my hubby and I are off for a day in Seattle to celebrate our 6th Anniversary (tomorrow). I *love* the Cheesecake Factory, so we decided to leave the kids with Grandma and have a day to ourselves, drive down South and enjoy some cheesecake and shopping!


I am popping in quick to share a card I made using this week's Make it Monday technique (the sentiment banner). My brother in law has 2 coworkers who recently gave birth to baby boys, so he asked Shirley and I for cards... she made one and I made one.


This one was tricky, because he wanted it larger than my usual A2 size, and he also wanted an extra piece of paper inside so all the teachers he works with could have lots of room to sign.

I wanted to make something pretty different from Shirley (who knows why, they're for different recipients!), so I got out Button Boutique from PTI for a different take on a baby card. I actually really like how it turned out!

Now, off to my day of doing grown up things! Have a great weekend!

Pin It

9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Super baby boy card. The bobble ribbon is such fun, love the button stamps and sweet ribbon treatment. Looks super!

Geri said...

ADORABLE!!

Deanna Jean said...

This is super cute. Love the sentiment you used..perfect for this card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Meredith this is fantastic! Using the Button Card as your backdrop for the sentiment banner is genius! Love this card.

Suzanne Russell said...

Precious little boy card! Very clever to add the banner to the button card layer!

Suzanne Russell said...

Precious little boy card! I love the way you added the banner to the button card layer!

Luanne said...

This is just precious! Love this beautiful baby card!

Elena said...

So cute! I'm in the middle of creating all the decor for my sister's baby shower, so I'm going gaga for everything baby :)

Pauline said...

Oh, this is adorable! Love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...