Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thanks a Bunch...

Hey guys! I am just under the wire for this week's Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes. If you haven't noticed, this is one of my favourite challenges, and I try really hard to play every week... but I missed last week! Bummer... so I wanted to be sure to play along this week!


This week, Heather challenged us to create anything but a card. I love creating anything I can out of paper, and I haven't done anything other than cards and layouts in forever, so I was excited to get started!

I created a little gift bag (find the tutorial here) that would be perfect to give a sweet little thank you gift to someone...


I used one of the stamps from the Zinnias set to create my own patterned paper for the base of my bag, which (as you probably know) is one of my favourite things to do!


And then I also included a coloured image to dress up my sentiment label:


So that's my take on the challenge... I had a lot of fun making this little bag - it was quick and easy. I can definitely see myself making more!

Thanks for coming by! I hope you have a great start to your week!

Pin It

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

How fabulous! I love that you created your own dp, and the zinnias are colored beautifully. Cute bag, too!!! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Penny said...

This is so pretty, I love how you made your own patterned paper!

Heather Jensen said...

What a beautiful bag Meredith. I love the pretty Zinnia's and your hand stamped paper. :)
Thanks for playing at FTTC.
Hugs~

The Paper Parade said...

Oh wow, this turned out really pretty! Someone will feel really special to receive this sweet gift bag :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful gift bag Meredith! I love these and you really made it look awesome with this Flourishes Set! Thanks for joining us...hugs ~S~

Pauline said...

A gorgeous gift bag Meredith, love the detailed image, it looks fab plain and coloured! Beautiful!

Geri said...

This is an ADORABLE project!! Your coloring is great, as always, and I love the color you've used. Thanks for sharing the tutorial--might have to give that one a try for Valentines Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...