Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank You for the Thoughtful Gift...

Hi guys!!

Thank you so much for your amazing response to my post on New Year's Day... I am so excited that you're interested in my goals, and it's so humbling when you mention that you are looking to me for inspiration. I am inspired by so many of you, so it means so much that you look to me in that same way. Plus, it means I *have* to follow through, right?


I am popping in to quickly share with you the cards I created to send out to those who were so generous to our family over the holidays. I didn't want to put too much into them, since I know they will likely be viewed and tossed, so I picked some high impact stamps to work with.


See what Santa brought me? The ornament is one of my new Flourishes stamps, and I *love* how it gave this card the perfect amount of detail. I love to colour Flourishes images, but I can't stop stamping them like this and leaving them!

I told you it would be quick! Come back tomorrow for my first One Set Wednesday post!

Pin It

1 comment:

Ruth S said...

Love your simple thank you card Meredith. That non-coloured in effect is really classy.
Rx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...