Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - You Are the Best Thing...

Hey guys! I tell you, by forcing myself to create a layout a week, it is really getting my juices flowing. I always love when I sit down to do a layout, and the more I do it, the more I want to do it (you know... like when you eat chocolate!).


Another layout dedicated to my beauties... I set this goal to catch up on Josie's scrapbook, so you'll have to be patient about all the baby pictures!

Back to today's layout.

I *love* when my girls match. If ever we're out and about you can bet they at least coordinate. Partly because I am anal, partly because I am a scrapbooker and it's all about the photo and colour coordination, and mostly because it is just THE cutest thing.


This was taken the better part of a year ago, so Josie was about 10 months old, and Emma was about 2 and a half. I remember this like it was a couple of weeks ago! We were at Grandma's house for a good friend's birthday lunch, and these girls stole the show.


I kept the journalling minimal and simple on this one...


By the way, I kind of like splattering *everything* these days...

Thanks for popping in! I hope you're having a great weekend, and that you might even manage some crafty time... what better way to spend a Sunday (or any day that ends in 'y', really...)?

Pin It

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is such a lovely layout. I adore the dresses - your girls are so pretty!

Geri said...

too, TOO sweet!!!

Tricia said...

Your layout is beautiful and you have two cuties. You have inspired my to get scraping I even put a layout together last week.

Pauline said...

Beautiful page Meredith, love their little dresses, no wonder they stole the show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...